Whether you are starting your career or wish to extend your experience, working at IIIM provides an opportunity to work closely with highly qualified professionals and institutes in diverse fields.
We are particularly interested in individuals with experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Machine learning, knowledge representation
- Machine vision, machine hearing
- Realtime systems, dynamical systems
- Multi-agent systems, large-scale and/or high- performance systems
- Robotics, sensor fusion, signal processing
Qualified applicants may advise students and teach advanced courses at Reykjavik University’s School of Computer Science, the country’s most prestigious computer science department.
We are seeking researchers interested in working in an intellectually stimulating multi-disciplinary environment. Prior machine learning experience is an advantage, but candidates wishing to enter this field will also be considered. You will collaborate closely with industry partners on a range of projects, and be involved in all aspects of research.
Skillset should include:
- Hands on approach to research and prototyping.
- Masters or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills(C/C++, Python, R), and ability to learn new languages.
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking and Systems Knowledge.
- Creative Problem solving approach.
- Good communication skills.
Please send the application with any portfolio of work, especially open source contributions to: firstname.lastname@example.org