Note: This post is part of the job listings directory for artificial intelligence in Iceland. If you would like to submit an advertisement, please use the contact page (only jobs involving artificial intelligence are accepted).
RU/CADIA is looking forward to hiring an experienced software developer.
You will join a RU-led European project – HUMANOBS – whose main goal is to develop a software architecture that learns new skills by observing people.
This is a unique opportunity to join a project at the forefront of AI research.
- maintain an AI testbed throughout the duration of the project.
- integrate various components with a common middleware.
- improve an existing code base.
- develop new components.
- port software from Windows to Linux.
- strong expertise in C++.
- significant development experience in Linux and Windows.
- strong attention to details.
- ability to deliver quality software.
Duration: From fall 2010 until March 2012, with possibilities of continuation.
The right candidate will be offered a position at the Icelandic Institute for Intelligent Machines (IIIM) after this contract expires.