Thursday, August 4th, 09:00-13:00. Seven accepted papers, five full papers and two short papers. Presentations will be around 20 minutes for full papers and 10 minutes for short- or position papers. Download all compressed (zip) or as individual files below.
- 9:00-9:20 — Self-Programming = Learning about Intelligence-Critical System Features. ()
- 9:20-9:40 — An Implemented Architecture for Feature Creation and General Reinforcement Learning. ()
- 9:40-10:00 — Behavioral Self-Programming by Reasoning. ()
- 10:00-10:20 — Heuristic Search in Program Space for the AGINAO Cognitive Architecture. ()
- 10:20-10:30 — Thinking Outside the Box: Creativity in Self-Programming Systems. ()
- 10:30-10:50 — Emergent inference, or how can a program become a self-programming AGI system? ()
- 10:50-11:00 — Self-Programming through Imitation. ()
J. Storrs Hall.
- 11:00-11:30 — Coffee break
- 11:30-13:00 — Panel Discussion
Kristinn R. Thórisson (Reykjavik University, thorissonru.is)
Pei Wang (Temple University, pei.wangtemple.edu)
Deon Garrett (Icelandic Institute for Intelligent Machines, deoniiim.is)
The workshop is open to submissions that address the above and the related questions. A submission can be in the form of a full-length paper or a short position statement as specified in the CFP of AGI-11.
Submissions should be emailed to deoniiim.is by June 30, 2011. Acceptance notifications will be sent out by July 15, 2011.
All accepted submissions will be kept at a webpage dedicated to the workshop, and future publication possibility (such as a special issue of a journal) will be explored.
Each accepted submission will be presented orally at the workshop, followed by general discussions.