This spring IIIM is continuing it’s tradition on having an Open Day for all of those interested in the newest achievements in the field of AI. This year we have invited one of our closest collaborators Center for Analysis and Design of Intelligent Agents (CADIA) to join the event with several exciting presentations.
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 16 at 15:30.
Venue: V102, 1st floor Venus building, Reykjavik University.
15:30 – 17:15 Research at IIIM and CADIA
- Dr. Kristinn R. Thórisson welcomes Open Day visitors
- Dr. Deon GarrettSimultaneous Machine Learning of Many Diverse Tasks
- Dr. Jacky Mallett Testing Economic Theory
- Gunnar Steinn Valgardsson & Hrafn Thorri Thórisson The Day My Shadow Left Me
- Dr. Yngvi Björnsson General Game Playing: Learning to Play
- Dr. Hannes H. Vilhjálmsson Ambient Assisted Living
- Angelo Cafaro First Impressions in Human-Agents Encounters
- Elín Carstensdóttir Emergent Narrative
17:15 Refreshments Open University / 2nd floor, Mars building